See...I have been drawing a bit. Here and there (well, a few of these are a couple of months old. But whatever.)
1. Angela...um...sad or something. I think it hurts when her wings pop out of her back and are all "rawr...we are wings!" and stuff. I think I wanted to paint this one and make her all drenched in blood. Fun.
2. A while back I did this drawing of Angela floating in a tank of liquid in her father's lab. But I never finished it. I did find that sketch a while back and decided to fix some of the anatomy problems and such. Um...I don't know why she's almost naked now. Or why her hair is so long. Or why it doesn't really look anything like Angela. <.<
3. Plea's contest prize...maybe. I was reading Trinity Blood the other day and found this page where Able was all
and my brain went "Avion!" so I went and sketched out a similar pose. For that reason, I don't know if I'll actually use it. Plus...something about it kind of annoys me.
4. I like putting wings on fish for some reason.
5. Snail faerie?
6. Newish character of mine--Zhori. She's a fiesty red head who sings like you wouldn't believe. She plays the flute too...and harp. But her voice is her main strength...it can heal or drive you mad. Depending on what sort of mood she's in. XD She has a brother, Des, whom I've never drawn. He sings too. =o
7. The only drawing in existence of my character Derym. His pose looks kind of...painful. BUT...yeah. The attitude definitely comes across. (He does usually wear a shirt...I just didn't care to give him one just then). He's such a sleeze bag--but a loveable one somehow.
8. Celtic knot...
9. 'nother knot (only lopsided this time).
10. Um...yeah. His name is Haven. He's in a couple of other paintings and his white crow is in several as well. He hasn't told me his whole story yet but I do know he's a dream shepherd. He doesn't give or take dreams anywhere. He just watches over them.
11. Part of a commission I'm doing for someone of a very enlightened werewolf...
Angela, Derym, Zhori and Haven (c) me
Arma (c) Faggy
Avion (c) Anthony